Employment and Corporate Immigration
Businesses, non-profit organizations, embassies and international organizations, new or established, require practical legal guidance on local labor law and immigration matters.
Our team of highly experienced lawyers is known for providing proactive and solution focused legal counsel on wide range of labor law matters which help clients avoid or minimize costly and time-taking employment litigations.
Our services include:
- Drafting employment contracts (for managerial and non-managerial employees);
- Drafting and reviewing collective agreements and work rules;
- Preparing different types of notice letters and separation agreements;
- Assisting clients with collective bargaining and agreements;
- Counseling on employee benefits, occupational health and safety, and employee layoff or reduction of work force;
- Advising on grounds for termination and applicable termination payments including severance, compensation, etc
- Undertaking employment law due diligences in relation to transfer of businesses.
- Advising on Ethiopian immigration requirements;
- Processing and renewing work and residence permits to expats;